The company Ruy de Lacerda & Cª., S.A. was founbded in 1950 by Mr. Rui de Lacerda. In his name, as an individual company. In 1964, the firm was transformed into a company with limited responsability, having a capital of Euro 10.000,00. wich in 1973 increased to Euro 15.000,00 and finally in 1988 to Euro 150,000,00.
Capital was updated in 2012 to Euros 150.001,00 and Ruy de Lacerda & Cª., S.A. was transformed into a public limited company.
Ruy de Lacerda & Cª., S.A. it's family-owned company, wich main in activity are the sales of raw material and equipment to the Industrial graphics, Plastic Industry and Rubber Industry sectors.
The main of our customer's is related to Industrial Graphics (Graphic, Textile, Ceramic Tiles, Ceramic Decals, Labelling, Glass, CD-DVD, PCB), Plastic Industry (Automotive, E & E, Flexible and Rigid Packaging, Pipe) and Rubber Industry (Automotive, Shoes, Tires).