History

History

History

Ruy de Lacerda & Cª., S.A. was founded in 1950 by Mr. Ruy de Lacerda, in his name, as an individual company. In 1964, the firm was transformed into a company with limited responsability, having a capital of Euro 10.000,00. wich in 1973 increased to Euro 15.000,00 and finally in 1988 to Euro 150,000,00.


In 2007 a new comercial brand was created as " RdL ".


Capital was updated in 2012 to Euros 150.001,00 and Ruy de Lacerda & Cª., S.A. was transformed into a public limited company.